**UPDATED – 19/05/2020**
We are delighted to announce that our clinic has reopened its doors for routine dentistry, following the go ahead from State’s Health Protection Surveillance Centre.
We have taken a variety of measures in order to ensure the safety of our staff and patient including:
– Use of full PPE (personal protective equipment)
– Hand sanitizers for use on entry to and exit from the surgery
– Stricter cross infection control and fully renovated and upgraded sterilization facilities
– Air filtration systems installed
– Aerosol removal equipment (extraoral dental suction) installed
– Perspex screen installed at reception area
Also, we have implemented a variety of measures to maximize everyone’s safety, ensure heightened sanitization, social distancing and reduce the number of people within the surgery premises at a given time:
– Treatments are strictly by appointment only
– If you are feeling unwell, if you have a fever or you have been in close contact with a confirmed or possible Covid-19 case, please do not attend and call us on 014574848 to cancel your appointment
– Please wash your hands thoroughly before attending your appointment and ideally visit the toilet at home
– Only bring yourself and your child (if they have an appointment). No additional children please, if possible
– Use the hand gel sanitizer immediately on entering the premises
– Avoid coats or jackets where possible. If you carry one, please keep it on you
– Keep your keys, glasses, wallet and phone on you during your appointment; please do not place them on work surfaces
Finally, we would like to ask you to be patient with us, as we are also trying to adjust to the new reality and adhere to the new measures, which might result into slowing us down. We’ll keep on monitoring the situation and revising the protocol to reflect current requirements and best practice.
We are looking forward to seeing you again.
The Garvey’s Tower Dental Team